Search

Sunday 16 December 2012

reminiscing days past

I FINALLY GOT MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!

...except without the charger. So that kind of really blows.

But it's okay because I took nice pictures of delicious food.

I also went on a trip down memory lane and found some pictures of delicious noms that I made last year back in Beijing. When I still had an oven.

Here are some of the pictures I took of food that I ate either at restaurants, or just foods that don't have recipes.

japanese eel with scrambled egg slivers on rice

banana with peanut butter

papaya
I'm so excited to be taking more pictures of food. That sounded weird. But I'm going to be posting a lot of pictures of food, especially since I'm in Hong Kong, one of the foodie capitals in the world. :)

P.S. I still hope I lose weight. Hahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment