Search

Saturday 15 December 2012

ass back home

Apologies in advance for the profanity in the title of this post.

But it's one of my favorite songs at the moment, so... :)

Anyway, I'm officially back in Hong Kong! With my sister! Today!!

I don't know how I feel about it. Strangely enough, I kind of miss AC. Except not the workload or anything. Just... the almost-busy-ness of it all (as in I've always got homework to do, but I also get enough time to socialize with everybody.)

It's strange because I remember how, at the beginning of the year, I was so determined to get out of AC by Christmastime. I'm so glad I didn't.

My first *official* meal here was steak. 

Yum yum yumm. 10oz ribeye with fries and grilled corn on the cob and tomato (they're under the steak.)

With a mango slushie/smoothie thing that I didn't really enjoy too much.
AC really, really, really does not provide real meat. And I really missed it. And it was really good.

Except I've gained 8 kilos and so I'm planning on losing weight over these holidays.

I hope it works. Heh.

I went to a place called Tequila Jack for the steak. I really liked this poster thing they had up:



After steak, we did some exploring (except not really because my sister lives in Hong Kong already) but it was still kind of an adventure for me. Here's a (crappy) snapshot of a typical Hong Kong street with all those signs hanging in the middle and stuff. I love them!


There's a really famous mango dessert place in Hong Kong. Yes, it's famous for mango dessert -- it's that specific. :) They've got a huge variety of Cantonese desserts (there aren't really names for them in English), so if you ever get the chance to go to Hong Kong, make sure you check this place out.


 I needed to take a picture of this because... it's the marriage of Lily and Oiltank.
I know as an AC student I shouldn't be making fun of people. But .... sometimes my inner devil gets the best of me.

More updates coming.
With better, higher-quality photos in TWO DAYS.
Get excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment